SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
We aim to deliver your chosen items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time.
- UK orders are shipped by Royal Mail special delivery and take 1-3 days.
- Delivery charges are £6.50 per UK delivery address.
- We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you.
- You will need to sign for your purchase, so it is important to use a delivery address where you will be available to sign, or somebody you trust can sign for it.
- We aim to despatch all orders within 24 hours of receiving them subject to credit clearance, address verification and availability of items, Monday – Thursday. Orders received after 12pm on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday or the next working day. Orders received on public/bank holidays will be shipped on the next working day.
- We will contact you if there is a delay or items are out of stock.
SAME DAY LONDON PRIORITY SERVICE
- We also offer a same-day, direct courier service from Monday - Friday, between 8am - 7pm . Orders must be placed before 3pm .
- The service costs £20 and is available for the following London postcodes:
North: N1, N16, N5, N7, NW1, NW3, NW5, NW8
South: SE1, SE11, SE14, SE15, SE16, SE17, SE5, SE8, SW1, SW10, SW11, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW7, SW8, SW9
East: E1, E14, E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4
West: W1, W10, W11, W2, W8, W9, WC1, WC2
Customers outside the European Union (EU) are exempt from EU sales taxes. Please select the "International" region from the region menu in order to view all prices free of EU taxes. Any applied EU taxes will be deducted at checkout once a country outside the EU has been selected as the shipping destination, even if the "International" region has not been selected during the shopping session.
- We use 'Airsure' Royal Mail's fully trackable, fast and safe international delivery service for the following countries:
Europe: Andorra, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Canary Islands, Corsica, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Madeira, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
World Zones: Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and USA.
- Delivery takes between 3-7 working days and costs £10.
- European countries not covered by Airsure (i.e. any country not listed above) we use FedEx Europe which costs £25.
- For any other country not covered by Airsure we use FedEx World which costs £25.
- You should receive your FedEx delivery within 2-3 working days and you may also track your order right to your front door via a tracking link which will be provided via an automated email upon dispatch.
- Any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
- For international orders, Tallulah & Hope cannot be held responsible for any delays caused during destination customs clearance process.
- Please note that our delivery partners are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Please also note that due to restrictions beyond our control, and imposed on us by our bank and or courier companies, we regret that we are unable to ship to: Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma (Myanmar), Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, North Korea, Serbia, Sudan and Zimbabwe. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. We are more than happy to ship our products to all other countries and territories, anywhere in the world.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Making a return is quick and easy. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and stating which item/s you will be returning we will then email back a RMA number.
- Write this RMA number on your return form below and post it back to Tallulah & Hope within 7 days of receiving the number. We will then refund the item to the original purchasers card within 1 working day of receiving the package.
- The product you return must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all the original packaging and garment tags still attached. We do not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
- Please send all returns to
- Tallulah & Hope, Studio 2
55-57 Tontine Street (entrance in Mill Bay)
Folkestone, Kent, CT20 1JR
- If you prefer, you can contact us by phone and we will be happy to talk you through our returns procedure, simply call 0333 320 0423.
- Exchanges are possible but only if the item is available, and will only be dispatched once the returned item has been returned. Please email email@example.com to request an exchange.
- We recommend all returns and exchanges are sent by a recorded service. Tallulah & Hope does not except liability for any goods lost or damaged.
- Unless faulty, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Packages without an RMA number will be returned to sender and will not be accepted.
- Returns outside the stated timeframe will only be accepted at the discretion of Tallulah & Hope.
- Card refunds may take up to 7-10 working days for your bank to complete. Tallulah & Hope accepts no liability to how long particular banks take to process cards.
- Please note that international postal costs for returned goods are the customer’s responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
- Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. Customers' statutory rights are unaffected.
- Payment can be made securely online by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners or Maestro cards. The credit/debit card that is being used must be yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order. We also reserve the right to cancel your order.
- By submitting an order to us through our website you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. If the billing details for your order are the same as your delivery address details, by placing an order on the website you confirm that you are the person referred to in the delivery address details. Otherwise, by placing an order, you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details.