Noya Bebawi is a graphic designer and children's illustrator, she recently launched her own swim and holiday wear label for kids called Beanie and Bear inspired by her two beautiful children. A T&H kaftan wearer, Noya has been visiting Ibiza for over 14 years. We asked her to share some of her favourite places on the island on the T&H Blog.
Images from above, Noya wears Jasmine kaftan and beach coverup in Pixie Cups navy her daughter wears Beanie and Bear striped bikini. Noya wears Hero kaftan and beach dress in bird print teal / stone at Can Curreu her favourite hotel on the island. Beanie and Bear wear Beanie and Bear holiday wear Ibiza, see more LookBook images here. El Chiringuito beach club on Es Cavallet, one of Noya's favourite lunch spots. Below some of Noya's other favourite spots on the Ibiza.
- My favourite restaurant in Ibiza and one of my favourites anywhere. Great for a relaxed al fresco lunch but it really comes into its own in the evening. Twinkling lights in the trees. Laid back boho feel. Excellent food.
Cami De Balafia - Simple menu. Simple pleasures. Simply a gem. Your choice of meat comes BBQed to perfection and is served with salad or chips. The Alioli has some bite! Low key.
El Chiringuito -
We always try to squeeze in at least one lunch here. We love the food, the kid's club, the white beds on the beach and the Mirage cocktails. The little boutique can be dangerous.
Macau - Italian family run and family friendly restaurant in Santa Gertrudis. Great pizzas & a dedicated staffed area for the kids to let loose and play games or get arty and crafty.
Calla Bassa Beach Club - CBBC is on one of the best beaches on the island with crystal clear water. If you're feeling flush pre-book a bed and get there early to be right at the front and then just lie back and order a cold bottle of Ibizcus from your very own CBBC Beach Boy.
- Most people don't venture past the Jockey Club on Salinas Beach but it pays to walk up (past the nudists!) to Sa Trinxa. Another place that we visit without fail. On Mondays and Wednesdays Dj Jon Sa Trinxa plays marathon balearic sets. Think cocktails on the beach and prime people watching.
Formentera - This is where the rich and (in)famous hang out and for good reason. The white sands and clear waters would give the Caribbean a run for its money. Head for one of the beaches on Ilettes. If you fancy splashing out and hanging out with the yacht set Juan Y Andrea is a great place to have lunch.
- For a bit of retail therapy Ibiza Code is hard to beat. An eclectic mix of brands. I love the selection of leather handbags from Campomaggi. Laid back Ibiza cool.
If you really want to splash out on something special this is the place to go for cult designer brands Rick Owens, Comme Des Garcons, Damir Doma and more. Great selection of sunglasses from the likes of Mykita, Dita and Thom Browne.
- One of the best sunsets on the island. You can soak up the dying rays of the sun over dinner in the restaurant. The lovely beach can get very busy during peak season.
- There are plenty of great options for accommodation Ibiza but this one has a special place in our hearts. This family run agroturismo is an oasis of calm and whitewashed simple Ibicencan luxury. We've been coming here for the last 10 years. Our lookbook was mostly shot here. Amazing staff, fantastic restaurant, spa, horse riding for the kids... Our go to place as a family.